Claus is writing a blog post online. So far, he seems satisfied, and you sneak over and peek over his shoulder...
"Well, I saw my bro doing one of these things, and was pretty confident that I could do it a lot better. So, enjoy!
You must post these rules.
-Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
-You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
-Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them!
(Lucas didn't bother tagging anyone, so I won't either!)
1. In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty skilled at fighting for my age. People keep telling me that I should tone it down, but hey, this energy has to go somewhere!
2. My favorite food is omelets, and my favorite people are those who like omelets. I've even told my own mom that we make a good match because of it.
3. I'm still waiting for my paycheck from my last bit of time as the Pigmasks' Commander... And for the record, I had free will during that time. I just couldn't remember most of my life and felt indebted to a bunch of jerks, that's all...
4. Even though I get really annoyed at him occasionally, I still wouldn't trade my twin for the world.
5. I sort of have a habit of not combing my hair all that well. The massive duck-tail in the middle should have been the first clue.
6. I'm starting to run out of things to type already... Great.
7. The person I trust the most is my dad.
8. I'm actually kind of a skilled dancer. Not that anyone would know, but still!
9. I'm convinced that I'm the only one that was annoyed at how much of a flirt that buff pigmask was... You know the one.
10. Phew! I'm glad I'm finally done with this stupid list!
Done! Go ahead and do this if you want to waste the time!"